Enjoy Miami's urban lifestyle; Your magical place to live! From the sun & white sands of Miami's beaches to an established Art destination, Miami has it all. Year-round sports events and festivals, world-renowned cuisine and a rich multicultural heritage makes Miami your address of choice at Edgewater, The Art & Entertainment District.
At 23 Biscayne Bay you will find all of the amenities you'd expect of an architectural masterpiece in a contemporary high-rise. A gorgeous sunrise and sunset awaits you everyday from your Sky Pool deck overlooking the turquoise waters of Biscayne Bay. A State of the Art Gym, a Social Room equipped to play your music of choice from your I-Pod, and a walks away from the Performing Arts Center & Miami Airlines Arena.
23 BISCAYNE BAY CONDO AMENITIES
- In the heart of the Art and Entertainment District with 2 miles to the Miami's dynamic Downtown area
- Breathtaking bay and Miami Beach & Downtown skyline views
- Secure covered multilevel private parking
- High-speed elevators
- Designed and built by internationally-renowned Melo Group
- Bicycle storage
- State-of-the-art fitness center featuring strength, cardiovascular and aerobics
- Modern style pool with expansive deck and patio area overlooking spectacular bay views
- Resident's Social Room with music and TV enjoyment
23 BISCAYNE BAY RESIDENCES AMENITIES
- Breathtaking views of Biscayne bay, Downtown Miami, and Miami Beach
- A variety of functional floorplans for the ultimate in urban living
- All residences have expansive terraces with glass balconies
- Spacious walk-in closets in the bedrooms (see floorplans)
- Central air conditioning and heating unit
- Sprinkler fire protection system
- Pre-wired for cable television, telephone and high-speed Internet
- Tinted, energy efficient windows
- Impact-resistant windows to meet hurricane codes
- Stackable washer and dryer
- European styled cabinetry
- Stainless steel refrigerator/freezer
- Polished granite countertops
- Stainless steel dishwasher
- Microwave with hood Stainless steel glass cooktop range
Blocks from the proposed world class Art Museum and Science Center.
A step out your front door will put you on Biscayne Bay in the newly developed Margaret Pace Park. Features tennis and basketball courts, soccer/cricket fields, playground, barbecue facilities and more.
Area that merges the bohemian avant-garde visual arts of the galleries of Wynwood Art District and the fashion and modern design of the Design District along with the fascinating shows of the "Art District".
Near the bridge from Miami Beach
Trips to Downtown Miami and South Beach are just minutes away.