250 WYNWOOD is your first chance in a decade to own a new condominium in Miami’s Wynwood Arts District, one of the most renowned creative neighborhoods in the United States. This boutique live/work building has only eleven exquisite units and is located steps away from Panther Coffee, the area’s town square. Each unit features 10-foot ceilings with vast open living spaces, floor-to-ceiling windows, and oversized private balconies. 250 Wynwood is designed by New York City architect Laith Sayigh (formerly of Foster + Partners, Diller Scofidio + Renfro and SOM), and features site-specific artwork chosen by Miami gallerist phenom and Art Basel exhibitor Anthony Spinello.
250 WYNWOOD RESIDENCES AMENITIES
- Disappearing” linear kitchen with extra-deep lower cabinets & hidden hardware
- Treefrog sandblasted-finish Teak Sabbiata wood veneer cabinets
- Pure White quartzite kitchen and bath vanity countertops
- Bosch 30” fully-integrated bottom freezer/refrigerator with custom Treefrog wood veneer panel
- Bosch 30” ceramic glass electric cooktop
- Miele 30” retractable downdraft recirculating ventilation
- Bosch 27” under-counter single convection oven
- Bosch 24” fully-integrated dishwasher with custom Treefrog wood veneer panel
- Single handle, pull-out faucet
- Stainless steel undermount sink
- 10’ high smooth finished ceilings
- Floor-to-ceiling, wall-to-wall glazing in living rooms
- Front-facing, back-mulled windows with Low E glass
- Linear air conditioning diffusers (penthouse units only)
- Treefrog sandblasted finish Teak Sabbiata wood veneer cabinets
- Pure White quartzite bath vanity countertops with waterfall edge
- Duravit DuraStyle toilets
- Curbless shower with frameless glass enclosure
- Duravit soaker tub (2nd washrooms only)
- Single handle faucets with under-mount sinks
250 WYNWOOD CONDO AMENITIES
- Private residential lobby with a double-height ceiling
- Smart phone-activated electronic key access
- Custom mural art works
- A south-facing rooftop sun deck for use by residents of 250 Wynwood features views of the Miami skyline and beautiful sunsets.
5 blocks from the proposed world class Art Museum and Science Center.
A step out your front door will put you on Biscayne Bay in the newly developed Margaret Pace Park. Features tennis and basketball courts, soccer/cricket fields, playground, barbecue facilities and more.
Area that merges the bohemian avant-garde visual arts of the galleries of Wynwood Art District and the fashion and modern design of the Design District along with the fascinating shows of the "Art District".
Near the bridge from Miami Beach
Trips to Downtown Miami and South Beach are just minutes away.
Please see below the prices for the available units for sale at 250 Wynwood, available units for rent at 250 Wynwood, unit prices, floor plans, sold units at 250 Wynwood to give you a true idea of how much the luxury apartments at 250 Wynwood are worth.
For more information about this and other condos located in Wynwood, please contact us.