Apogee South Beach is more than just your home. It is your masterpiece. A place created by you and for you, Apogee was designed not only to impress but to inspire, just as art inspires the heart to soar and the mind to awaken to new and glorious possibilities. Beckoning you to live life on a higher level and ready to fulfill even those needs you have yet to discover, Apogee is the very pinnacle of modern luxury living. Only a select few are being invited to life this life, and fewer still will ever have the privilege of calling Apogee home.
Beckoning you to live life on a higher level and readying you to fulfill even those needs you have yet to discover, Apogee is the very pinnacle of modern luxury living with a 2.88-acre site and 500 linear feet of unobstructed bayfront views.
You've left an impression. Expect nothing less from your residence, because Apogee South Beach is all about what's inside your unit. With the most spacious terraces [with summer kitchens!] in South Florida, Apogee invites you to become one with the outdoors from your magnificent "residence in the sky."
Apogee South Beach Amenities
- State-of-the-art spa and fitness room
- Infinity-edge lap pool in garden setting
- Open-air party pavilion
- Building sits on a lit reflecting pool, and appears to be floating on 40-foot columns
- Lobby and common areas by world-famous interior designers Yabu Pushelberg
- Architecture by award-winning Sieger Suarez Architectural Partnership
- Artwork by Cuban-born, Miami-based artist Jose Bedia, whose work is featured in several prominent American and Latin American museums and galleries
- New entryway landscaping project (approx. $350,000) will be completed before the end of 2011
- A private concierge work area was finished in the summer 2011 and features a new package storage cabinet for faster and easier service to residents
- Design upgraded to the lobby before the end of 2011 including new leather panels and a new custom mirror behind the desk
- $30,000 in new pool deck furniture is slated for the 2012 high season
- Pet friendly
Apogee South Beach Residence Amenities
- Only four residences per floor, each with a private elevator
- Very sophisticated, premium building finishes such as granite and French limestone. Lots of interesting detailing with stainless banding and backlit Lucite
- Summer kitchens on expansive balconies for outdoor entertaining
- Gas fireplace in master suite or living room
- Premium "optically clear" glass on units and balconies for ultimate stylishness
- Flexible floor plans with traditional room shapes. No odd-shaped or hard-to-decorate rooms
- 10-foot ceilings
- 11-foot-wide terraces
- 4' x 8' entry doors
A cosmopolitan city whose residents are as diverse as its visitors.
Just a few steps from over 7 miles of beaches
Near Miami Beach Marina.
3 Golf courses
Dining, nightlife and world-class shopping.
Many wonderful restaurants, cafe, lounge and nightclubs in the area
Moments from many world-class hotel facilities
Leading pre-schools, numerous private elementary, middle and high school academies
Please see below the prices for the available units for sale at Apogee South Beach, available units for rent at Apogee South Beach, unit prices, floor plans, sold units at Apogee to give you a true idea of how much the luxury apartments at Apogee are worth.
For more information about this and other condos located in South Beach or South of Fifth, please contact us.
For Condo Association inquiries, please contact:
Apogee Condominium Association Inc