AQUA Island on 8.5 acre private island in Miami Beach sits a Modernist neighborhood comprised of 3 midrise, waterfront condominiums and 46 island homes. With an equal balance of luxury and sophistication, Aqua promises a tropical lifestyle unparalleled by any community, anywhere. Beginning with Carl Fisher's decision to create a monument to his friend Jim Allison and concluding with Craig Robins' vision of a tropical urban community on the site, the history of this unique island location parallels the growth of South Florida and reveals the limitless possibilities available in this unmatched destination.
Aqua Gorlin, the building at 6101 Aqua Avenue, and it appears to float on its transparent base. The building's colors are blue and white, to capture the feeling of ocean and sand. This 11-story building offers 60 units in 2, 3 and 4 bedroom configurations.
Like a compass, the Gorlin building is divided into four quadrants that point to the cardinal directions. Crowned by a curving rooftop, the building captures the essence of the subtropical environment of Miami Beach.
The Gorlin's residences are accessed through a stylish lobby with contemporary furniture and art.
With three corner units on each floor, residents will experience the intimacy and privacy of a luxury mid-rise building with ten-foot ceilings, flow-through apartments, dramatic windows and terraces.
Rooms have excellent views and are protected by an extended sunscreen shading the interiors.
On the highest floors, magnificent penthouses have solarium rooms facing large terraces with hot tubs.
Alexander Gorlin: with residential projects in New York, Santa Fe, Palm Beach, Chicago and other locations, Alexander Gorlin launched his prolific architecture career after finishing his studies at Yale in 1986. Gorlin embraced classicism in his early work, evolving his design vocabulary over the years toward Modernism.
Aqua Island Amenities:
- Spectacular swimming pool is surrounded by terraces
- Fitness Center with cardiovascular exercise equipment, free weights, steam room and sauna
- Fitness Center lap pool: regulation size; available to all AQUA residents
- Spa services available by appointment
- Four amazing penthouses have fabulous living and dining spaces, with private rooftop solariums with adjoining terraces and hot tubs
- "SPLASH" public art installation by Richard Tuttle
- Story Room by Beatrice Rich: children's play center
- Executive Business Center: secretarial services, conference room and private office suites
- Concierge and valet: personalized services available to residents
- Pet friendly
Each Aqua condo kitchen features:
- Bulthaup larch wood cabinetry with glass backsplash
- Javento white marble counter
- Sub-Zero refrigerator
- Thermador combo convection/cooking wall oven
- Gaggenau radiant glass cooktop [AQUA condos]
- Gaggenau multi-program dishwasher
- Blanco stainless steel under-mount two compartment sink
- Dornbracht faucet
Aqua bath features:
- Waterworks whirlpool tub
- Dornbracht faucets
- Duravit [Philippe Starck] toilet
- Duravit [Philippe Starck] bidet
Please see below the prices for the available units for sale at Aqua Gorlin, available units for rent at Aqua Gorlin, unit prices, floor plans, sold units at Aqua Gorlin to give you a true idea of how much the luxury apartments at Aqua Gorlin are worth.
For more information about this and other condos located in Aqua Island or Miami Beach, please contact us.
For Condo Association inquiries, please contact:
Continental Group Inc Management Co 305-864-0199
Aqua Allison Island Associations firstname.lastname@example.org
Aqua Gorlin Associations: Gorlin @ Aqua condominium association Inc