Brickell Flatiron Brochure
Downtown Miami’s hottest neighborhood celebrates a true architectural icon. Brickell Flatiron is an urban oasis developed by Ugo Colombo and designed by Luis Revuelta. The tower of soaring glass, defined by sweeping exposures, enhances the skyline with persuasive curves. Renaissance-revival interiors contrast the powerful structure proposing a romantic allure. Brickell Flatiron’s innovative architectural design introduces flowing curvilinear forms to accommodate spacious floor plans. This slender glass tower soars sixty-four stories high—providing expansive bay and city views.Renowned artist Julian Schnabel brings his artistic vision to Brickell Flatiron’s public spaces. The interiors of the impressive structure will portray a striking composition of design, artwork and furnishings — echoing the artist’s unique and playful color palette.
Brickell Flatiron provides its residents the full advantage of many extraordinary services, amenities and comforts that extend beyond the expected. At 700 ft, Brickell Flatiron offers inspiring views of Downtown Miami’s cityscape and the glimmering Biscayne Bay. With attention to detail and meticulously selected materials—including custom Italian finishes and professional-grade German appliances Brickell Flatiron is a home for those whose standards of luxury demand the highest quality surroundings.
20% Deposit at contract execution
10% Deposit at Ground break
10% Deposit at Floor 17
10% Deposit at Top off
Balance of 50% at Closing
BRICKELL FLATIRON RESIDENCES AMENITIES
- Furniture ready interiors with premium porcelain tile flooring made in Italy
- Floor to ceiling height: 10’ in penthouse residences & 9’ in tower residences
- Expansive floor plan layouts
- Floor to ceiling windows and sliding glass doors throughout unit
- Wide elliptical balconies with finished flooring
- Panoramic views of the Miami Skyline and Biscayne Bay
- Custom Snaidero kitchens & Zucchetti faucets
- Miele professional grade appliances
- Bathrooms with custom designed Milldue cabinetry & marble flooring
BRICKELL FLATIRON CONDO AMENITIES
- Public spaces designed by acclaimed artist Julian Schnabel
- Full service building
- 24-hour valet & covered garage self-parking
- Additional bicycle and private storage space
- Six destination controlled super-high speed elevators and separate dedicated service elevator
- “Brickell Flatiron Link”: An integrated digital concierge service available to all residence
- Rooftop Pool towering 64 floors above the Brickell skyline boasting sweeping, 360˚ unobstructed water and city views
- Rooftop spa & fitness center with pilates, yoga and aerobics studio, private steam, sauna and locker facilities—which include stunning city and bay views
- A Second 18th floor pool designed specifically for lap swimming
- Ground floor shopping, restaurant and lobby lounge
- State-of-the-art business center and conference rooms
- Private residents movie theater, event space, children’s play area and game room
- Pet friendly
Centrally located in Brickell District, just steps away from restaurants, shops, bars and grocery stores at Mary Brickell Village. Also you can explore the nearby areas of Downtown Miami and Key Biscayne.
Easy access to Metromover, Public Transportation.
Minutes from Coconut Grove, Coral Gables and South Beach as well as Miami International Airport and Interstate 95
Surrounded by the Performing Arts Center and Bicentennial Park
Leading pre-schools, numerous private elementary, middle and high school academies
Please see below the prices for the available units for sale at Brickell Flatiron, available units for rent at Brickell Flatiron, unit prices, floor plans, sold units Brickell Flatiron to give you a true idea of how much the luxury apartments at Brickell Flatiron are worth.
For more information about this and other condos located in Brickell or SE 1st Avenue, please contact us.