Epic Miami is located in Downtown Miami where the Miami River meets Biscayne Bay.
Architect, Luis Revuelta’s, inspiration for EPIC’s 54-story design came from its distinct waterfront location, along the banks of the Miami River where it joins Biscayne Bay. The area formerly inhabited by the Tequesta Native American tribe has greatly influenced the architecture and design of the property. Billowing boat sails and the prow of a powerboat are symbolic in the façade while sweeping horizontal lines evoke movement. Also present, attributes to the natural elements: fire, water and earth are meant to honor the area’s rich Native American past. Revuelta’s artistic mastery allows inspiring cityscapes and glimmering views of the bay from every vantage point due to the unique positioning of the tower.
As an EPIC resident, you can be assured of having the very finest and most luxurious finishes and amenities. True to form, 1-, 2- and 3-bedroom tower, penthouse, and townhouse residences with magnificent bay and city views range in size from 1,040 sq. ft. to an expansive Roof Upper Penthouse of 7,480 sq. ft.
EPIC offers inspiring cityscape and glimmering bay views in every direction, views that encompass the incredible panoramas of the captivating downtown Miami skyline, along with magnificent expansive views of MiamiBeach, Fisher Island, Key Biscayne and the charming islands of Biscayne Bay.
EPIC RESIDENCES & HOTEL CONDO AMENITIES
- Luxury hotel service comes home. As an EPIC Resident, take full advantage of the many extraordinary hotel services, amenities and comforts beyond the usual expectations.
- Residents enjoy a private entrance and lobby
- Accelerated passenger elevators
- “Cityscape Pool” separate from hotel for added convenience and privacy.
- Shimmering reflective pools flow through the indoor and outdoor areas while cascading water features adorn the river walk and pool areas
- Three Cityscape pools
- Two Seascape glass mosaic infinity pools
- Plush day beds and chaises are the perfect retreat to relax while private cabanas provide an escape from the sun
- Dine at AREA 31 and ZUMA restaurants providing world class cuisine or have cocktails at sunset on the river terrace at RIVER LOUNGE while watching the boats pass by
- The EXHALE holistic über chic spa
- Full service fitness center is the perfect place to unwind.
- Prevailing technology and security
- 24-hour front desk and roving security
- Building-wide electronic access control system links directly to front desk security
- Around-the-clock video surveillance and digital recording of building entry points Monitored
- Wireless Internet capabilities in building common areas
- 24-hour room service
- Signing privileges in the signature restaurant, bar lounge, pool, and spa
- Dry cleaning and laundry service
- Pet services
- In-residence botanical services
- Car service
- Vehicle detailing
- Grocery delivery
- Catering and event planning
- Mail and packaging services
- Pet friendly
EPIC RESIDENCES AMENITIES
- Bosch front loading washer with Sensotronic™ Plus and Logixx™ Control in white and Bosch front loading dryer with Duotronic™ technology and 11 auto-dry cycles in white
- Smooth finish ceilings with two coats of white paint
- Ceiling outlets for installation of fans and light fixtures
- Recessed down lights in kitchen, bathrooms and hallways
- Dual layer drywall with resilient channel and fiberglass insulation for optimal sound proofing between units
- Water resistant drywall in bathrooms and Durock® behind all marble wall locations
- Designer outlets and switches
- Italian imported Valli & Valli door hardware in polished chrome. Italian imported Lualdi doors in white matte lacquer
- “Glasswall” impact resistant floor-to-ceiling windows and sliding glass doors built to meet the latest hurricane safety requirements
- Snaidero “Time” cabinetry designed by Lucci e Orlandini in dark oak wood with stainless steel inserts
- Giada White Marble countertops with full height backsplash
- Under counter and interior cabinetry lighting
- Miele electric oven with Navitronic™ controls and oxygen sensor in stainless steel, Miele flat Ceran® electric cook top with variable cooking zones, Microwave with multi-sensor cooking mode in stainless steel
- Exhaust hood in stainless steel
- SubZero® refrigerator/freezer and ice maker paneled with Snaidero cabinetry
- Miele dishwasher with flow-through heating and thermal drying system paneled with Snaidero cabinetry
- Franke double sink in stainless steel
- Garbage disposal
- Zucchetti sink mixer with stainless steel spring
- Italian imported Calacatta white marble floor, baseboard, shower and toilet wall
- Marble accents in Gray Bardillo
- Italian imported suspended cabinetry in dark oak finish
- His and Her vessel sinks in white high-gloss ceramic
- Zucchetti faucets and fixtures in polished chrome
- Lighted wall mirror
- KOS 72” x 60” tub/shower
- Italian imported suspended vanity with clear glass sink
- State-of-the-art security system with key pad at entry door
- “EPIC-Link” an integrated system allowing interactive communication to the hotel amenities and services, via an in-residence touch panel or your own PC from anywhere in the world
- Pre-installed “EPIC-Link” e-mail addresses
- State-of-the-art structured media panel pre-wired for a telephone system, HDTV, cable television and computer network
- Fiber optic building backbone providing high speed internet access
- HDTV and cable television outlets in kitchen, living and sleeping areas
- Smart technology available for lighting and window treatment control systems
Epicenter of the city surrounded by over $3 billion of new public and private projects including mass transit, museums, parks, sports venues and entertainment.
Short walking distance from Shops, restaurants and bars.
Across the street of the American Airlines Arena.
Metromover, Metro Station and Public Transit
Moments from many world-class hotel facilities
Perez Art Museum and Frost Museum of Science
Adrienne Arsht Center
Miami Dade College
For Epic Condo Association inquiries, please contact
Southeast Financial Center,
200 Biscayne Boulevard, Miami, FL 33131
Please see below the prices for the available units for sale at Epic, available units for rent at Epic, unit prices, floor plans, sold units at Epic to give you a true idea of how much the luxury apartments at Epic are worth.
For more information about this and other condos located in Downtown Miami or Biscayne Blvd, please contact us.