Grove at Grand Bay brochure
Grove at Grand Bay, with its twisting, dancing glass towers that allow for panoramic views of Biscayne Bay and the Miami skyline, is striking design by Bjarke Ingels, one of the world’s most exciting architects. The two buildings are low-density, with 98 spacious, custom homes featuring 12-foot-high, floor-to-ceiling glass and 12-foot-deep terraces. The living here is sustainable—the towers are the first LEED gold-certified buildings in Miami-Dade County. They are also the first buildings that twist in the U.S. And on the topic of firsts, these are the first new high-rise residential buildings in Coconut Grove in a decade. Beautiful? Absolutely. But it’s so much more. Ultimately, the architecture comes second. Just as form should follow function, your home should support your unique life. Grove at Grand Bay emphasizes livability—it’s design in the service of life.
Simplify your life without compromising quality: that’s the driving vision underlying the full array of highly personalized amenities. Grove at Grand Bay offers: lush landscaping—469 trees and 15,000+ plantings—designed by Raymond Jungles Inc. throughout the 3-acre site; 5 pools for all residents, including two rooftop pools where you can enjoy a sunrise coffee or sunset glass of wine; a private elevator to each home; a 2,500-square-foot fitness center; a 1,700-square-foot spa with private treatment rooms; parking with choice of valet or self-parking in a private two-car garage; a children’s playground; a private dining room; a club room; a library; a residents’ lounge; an area for teens; a children’s area; a pet spa; and a curator-maintained art gallery on site. Also provided is extensive support personnel: a full-time concierge; a butler staff; and a private chef who creates a weekly menu and is available for catered events.
GROVE AT GRAND BAY RESIDENCES AMENITIES
- Twelve foot wide private terraces accessed from East facing terraces
- Penthouse and corner residences feature staff quarters and bath
- Penthouse and corner residences each have two car air conditioned garage
- Other residences receive two parking spaces in the garage
- Private elevators in each residence
- Full twelve foot ceiling height
- Gas ranges in the kitchen and electric in the Summer kitchen on the terrace
- Service elevators
GROVE AT GRAND BAY CONDO AMENITIES
- State of the art fully equipped fitness Center overlooking the pool deck
- Three acres site with 320 feet of frontage on historic Bayshore Drive
- Exclusive rooftop amenities deck with infinity pool and private cabanas overlooking dramatic Biscayne Bay and Coconut Grove skyline.
- On-site chef
- Butler services
- 24-hour security and controlled access
- Rooftop infinity pool with private cabanas.
- The entire three acre site will be landscaped by Raymond Jungles.
- Children Room
- Pet friendly
- Pet room
Directly served by the Miami Metrorail at Coconut Grove and Douglas Road stations.
CocoWalk a shopping and dining district
Home to Vizcaya Museum, Gardens and the Miami Science Museum
Miami City Hall
Tropical gardens like Peacock Park / Kenneth Myers Bayside Park
The Barnacle Historic State Park. Built in the late 19th century, the former home of Ralph Middleton Munroe is the oldest home in Miami-Dade County
At 4 miles of the Miami Airport
Dining, nightlife and world-class shopping
Moments from many world-class hotel facilities
World-class marina in the heart of Coconut Grove, Grove Harbour Marina
Please see below the prices for the available units for sale at Grove at Grand Bay, available units for rent at Grove at Grand Bay, unit prices, floor plans, sold units at Grove at Grand Bay to give you a true idea of how much the luxury apartments at Grove at Grand Bay are worth.
For more information about this and other condos located in Coconut Grove, please contact us.