Le Parc at Brickell is a 12-story, 128-unit luxury boutique condominium planned by a joint venture between ALTA Developers and Strategic Properties Group in Miami’s upscale Brickell neighborhood. Slated for delivery in 2015, this ecofriendly building boasts a central location just blocks away from Miami’s urban core, with panoramic views of Simpson Park looking out towards Biscayne Bay and the Downtown Miami/Brickell skyline. Exclusively featuring designs and furnishings inspired by Ligne Roset, Le Parc at Brickell will be home to the internationally-renowned luxury furniture designer’s first residential development project in the United States.
Simpson Park, located right across the street, offers eight acres of protected botanical life to enjoy. It’s a sanctuary to relax, steps away from the busy city life. Enjoy a nature trail for exercise and exploration, natural springs to admire, picnic areas for fresh-air dining, and a local community center where you can learn about Miami’s fascinating botanical history.
Le Parc at Brickell offers 128 luxury ”move-in ready” residences including studios, one, two and three bedroom layouts, as
well as nine expansive two-story townhome units, with floor plans ranging from approximately 545 to 2,198 square feet in size. The development’s 6-foot-wide private balconies feature sprawling park views and panoramic city views of the Downtown Miami/Brickell skyline looking out towards Biscayne Bay. Residents also have the additional option to purchase custom-designed Turn-Key Furniture Lifestyle Packages exclusively offered by Ligne Roset.
20% - Contract now
20% - 45 days after contract
10% - At top off
50% - At closing
Studios:$349,900 - $404,900 Studios SQFT: 622
One Bedrooms:$340,900 - $568,900 One bed SQFT range: 554–869
TwoBedrooms:$469,900 - $759,900 Two bed SQFT range: 897–1337
ThreeBedrooms:$898,900 Three bed SQFT range: 1283–1314
THResidences:$789,900 - $824,900 TH Residences SQFT range: 1430–1649
LE PARC AT BRICKELL CONDO AMENITIES
- Boutique lifestyle
- Interior designs by renowned Ligne Roset
- Elegant double-height lobby
- Private porte-cochere entrance
- Secured multi-level garage parking
- 24-hour security with monitored surveillance
- Security keycard access throughout the building
- Wi-Fi throughout common areas
- Clubroom for residents’ entertainment
- Pool deck on fourth floor
- Roof-top sky lounge
- State-of-the-art fitness center
- Executive business lounge with conference room
- Kids’ entertainment room
- Private storages
- Pet-friendly environment
LE PARC AT BRICKELL RESIDENCES AMENITIES
- Panoramic views of Simpson Park, Biscayne Bay and Miami sky line
- 6-foot-deep private terraces with glass railings
- Floors finished throughout the unit
- High-impact hurricane windows
- Pre-wired for high-speed Internet
- Contemporary European-style cabinetry
- Stone finished countertops
- Stainless steel appliance package
- Porcelain/glass-enclosed showers
- Eco-inspired natural finishes and colors
- Energy-efficient high performance appliances
- High-efficiency AC units with programmable thermostat
- UV-blocking glass windows
Centrally located in Brickell District, just steps away from restaurants, shops, bars and grocery stores at Mary Brickell Village. Also you can explore the nearby areas of Downtown Miami and Key Biscayne.
Easy access to Metromover, Public Transportation.
Minutes from Coconut Grove, Coral Gables and South Beach as well as Miami International Airport and Interstate 95
Surrounded by the Performing Arts Center and Bicentennial Park
Leading pre-schools, numerous private elementary, middle and high school academies
Steps away of Brickell City Center
Please see below the prices for the available units for sale at Le Parc at Brickell, available units for rent at Le Parc at Brickell, unit prices, floor plans, sold units at Le Parc at Brickell to give you a true idea of how much the luxury apartments at Le Parc at Brickell are worth.
For more information about this and other condos located in Brickell, please contact us.