The Murano Grande was constructed in 2003 by the prominent Related Group of Florida. True to its name, this building is a massive complex consisting of three interconnected towers that cascade in a sleek and elegant design that stands out even in the vibrant South of Fifth district of Miami Beach.
Residents and their guests are greeted by a massive lobby and lounge that totals 4,700 square feet, with a beautiful curving staircase that leads to a second level topped by soaring 23-feet tall ceilings. There is a resort-style pool and sundeck that overlooks the Port of Miami. Management is onsite at all times, as are desk security officials and complementary valet parking personnel. The Murano Grande’s building amenities and services will suit the most discerning tastes and cater to your every need.
This condominium’s residences are elegant, modern, and comfortable. Private and semi-private elevator lobbies lead to safe and secluded unit entrances. Inside Murano Grande condos feature 9-feet ceilings throughout, 8-foot solid core doors, tinted floor-to-ceiling windows that maximize natural lighting.
In short, the Murano Grande is an exceptional condo development that all but guarantees a luxurious standard of living. Its close proximity to both prime beaches and world-class shopping and nightlife make it very easy to call home.
MURANO GRANDE CONDO AMENITIES
- Exclusive health and fitness center with exceptional equipment
- Heated bayfront swimming pool and spa
- Lighted tennis court
- Lushly landscaped grounds
- Spectacular porte-cochere entryway with 24-hour complimentary valet parking
- Dramatic lobby entrance
- Media and multi-purpose rooms
- Concierge staff and services
- 24-hour security services
- Mail and package receiving desk
- Pet friendly
MURANO GRANDE RESIDENCES AMENITIES
- Private elevator foyers
- Solid-core double entry doors
- Ocean to Bay see-thru floor plans
- Panoramic views
- Dining room with adjacent oversized sunrise/sunset terraces with glass and aluminum railings
- Elegant, smooth ceilings rise to 9 feet
- Tinted, tempered glass designed to meet new South Florida hurricane codes
- High-efficiency central air conditioning and heating
- Spacious walk-in closets
- Pre-wired cable hook-up
- Pre-wired lines with multi-line capacity for telephone, fax and computer
- Spacious design featuring eat-in breakfast area and spectacular views
- Sub-Zero built-in refrigerator-freezer with cabinetry to match front panels
- Built-in, full-size oven and microwave
- Touch-control ceramic radiant cooktop
- Variable-speed range hood
- Sound-insulated dishwasher
- Stainless steel under mount double sink with spray
- Wine chiller
- European custom cabinetry
- Granite countertops
- Full-size washer and dryer
- Spacious whirlpool tub
- Custom seamless enclosed glass shower with marble flooring and wet wall
- Elegant marble flooring in wet areas
- Double porcelain sink
- Full-width mirror over vanity
- Contemporary designer faucets
- Elongated water closet
- European-style bidet with coordinating faucets
A cosmopolitan city whose residents are as diverse as its visitors.
Just a few steps from over 7 miles of beaches
Near Miami Beach Marina.
3 Golf courses
Dining, nightlife and world-class shopping.
Many wonderful restaurants, cafe, lounge and nightclubs in the area
Moments from many world-class hotel facilities
Leading pre-schools, numerous private elementary, middle and high school academies
For Condo Association inquiries, please contact:
Murano Grande Condo Association
Please see below the prices for the available units for sale at Murano Grande, available units for rent at Murano Grande, unit prices, floor plans, sold units at Murano Grande to give you a true idea of how much the luxury apartments at Murano Grande are worth.
For more information about this and other condos located in South of Fifth or Miami Beach, please contact us.