Between Biscayne Bay and Biscayne Boulevard. The hottest neighborhood in Downtown Miami. And standing above it all, the iconic, curvilinear Opera Tower condominium.
The Opera Tower Lifestyle
Pick a location overlooking the Bay, next door to a great waterfront park.
Add an iconic, 55-story tower with incredible 360-degree panoramas from South Beach to sunset.
Surround it with a trending Biscayne Boulevard neighborhood lighting up with cafés, boutiques, stores, and restaurants, only 5 minutes from Wynwood art galleries, Midtown, and the Design District - and just a stroll from the Performing Arts Center and Museum Park.
Then take an elevator up to beautifully finished residences that look out over turquoise waters, city lights, and the incomparable 24/7 Miami lifestyle.
Smile. You’re at Opera Tower. And you’re on top of it all.
OPERA TOWER CONDO AMENITIES
- Two-story reception lobby
- The residents’ fitness center
- Opera Tower’s own sidewalk Japanese Sushi restaurant & bar
- Sunrise to sunset lushly-landscaped pool deck
- Oversized, heated swimming pool
- Generous sundeck and lounge area
- Shaded cabanas
- 2 whirlpool spas overlooking Biscayne Bay
- Lounge and social center has facilities equipped for bar and kitchen service, as well as seating and furnishing adaptable for a variety of gatherings
- 24/7 security
- Concierge services
- Supervised garage parking with available 24/7 valet
- Dry cleaner, beauty salon, and convenient store all located in the lobby
- Pet friendly
OPERA TOWER RESIDENCES AMENITIES
- Oversized wraparound terraces with vistas of Biscayne Bay, South Beach, Downtown and beyond
- Energy-efficient washer & dryer in unit
- Heat and wind resistant windows and floor-to-ceiling solar tinted sliding glass doors
- Large walk-in closets
- Sophisticated electronic security systems in unit
- High-speed Internet and cable TV
- Elegant kitchens with granite countertops, stainless steel appliances and European-style cabinetry
- Deluxe bathrooms with marble vanity tops and decorative fixtures
- Ample storage facilities
Just 2 blocks from Performing Arts Center in Miami.
5 blocks from the proposed world class Art Museum and Science Center.
A step out your front door will put you on Biscayne Bay in the newly developed Margaret Pace Park. Features tennis and basketball courts, soccer/cricket fields, playground, barbecue facilities and more.
Galleries of Wynwood Art District and Design District
Near the bridge from Miami Beach
Trips to Downtown Miami and South Beach are just minutes away.
For Condo Association inquiries, please contact:
Opera Tower Condominium Association
Opera Tower Managment(305) 503-0510
Please see below the prices for the available units for sale at Opera Tower, available units for rent at Opera Tower, unit prices, floor plans, sold units at Opera Tower to give you a true idea of how much the luxury apartments at Opera Tower are worth.
For more information about this and other condos located in Edgewater, please contact us.