Paraiso Bay condo offers one of the most unique communities in the world. It is a private and exclusive luxury condominium located in the heart of Miami off the Edgewater district. This is a very central location because it is just minutes away from the airport, Coral Gables, South Beach, and Coconut Grove just to name a few. Paraiso Bay real estate offers amazing views of the bay and has many shops and restaurants within walking distance.
One of the great pleasures of Paraiso Bay is your constant proximity to water, situated on a complex line of coast cut up by tributaries, a series of causeways link the city together.
The Paraiso Bay offers fabulous living on an exclusive waterfront real estate location in the very center of Miami. Paraiso Bay condos are surrounded by water and provide beautiful unobstructed views while taking a relaxing walk contemplating the sunset or an early morning jog around the walking path. Paraiso Bay condo living is tranquil, scenic and convenient.
Located in East Edgewater, Miami’s hottest new neighborhood, within reach of the nearby hip Wynwood Art District, thriving Midtown, the evolving Design District, and the Downtown Arts and Entertainment District.
Extraordinary architectural design by international firm Arquitectonica, the preeminent designer of most of South Florida’s distinctive high-rises
Sophisticated interiors by Italian designer Piero Lissoni, whose celebrated projects include Dellis Cay in Turks and Caicos, Conservatorium Hotel in Amsterdam and the Mamilla Hotel in Jerusalem. Exquisite landscaping by renowned Swiss landscape architect Enzo Enea.
43-story luxury high-rise condominium towers with 396 residences. Average price $396,900 - $1,141,900
30% now, with contract
10% at 5th floor
50% at closing
PARAISO BAY CONDO AMENITIES
- Double-height lobby with direct views of Biscayne Bay
- Two full floors of amenities on the 10th and 11th floors: party room, business center, library, wine tasting salon, theater, and children’s playroom
- State-of-the-art fitness center with men’s and women’s spa, plunge pools, and massage rooms
- Permanent installation of curated art collection throughout the public spaces
- Expansive pool deck on the 10th floor with a lap pool, zero-entry pool, infinity edge spa, cabanas, grilling area and tennis center with two lighted courts
- Ground level tanning pool and recreational area
- Permanent installation of curated art throughout the buildings’ public spaces, including works by renowned Uruguayan artist Pablo Atchugarry
- Highly attentive concierge staff and services, including convenient mail and receiving desk
- Air-conditioned storage rooms
- 24-hour complimentary valet and optional self-parking in assigned spaces in covered and secured parking garage
- High-speed internet access in all public areas
- 24-hour attended security services and controlled access
- High-speed elevators
- Biscayne Bayfront beach club featuring sandy beach areas with a private pool, a second story lounge area for private events, a marina with private slips, and on-demand service for rentals of speedboats and personal watercrafts for windsurfing, canoeing, and paddleboarding. Planned restaurant operated by renowned chef Michael Schwartz
- Open-concept, flow-through contemporary floor plans featuring choices of one, two, three, and four bedroom penthouse residences offered decorator-ready for maximum flexibility in interior design
- Pet friendly
PARAISO BAY RESIDENCES AMENITIES
- Private elevator access and entry foyers in all residences
- Floor-to-ceiling windows with panoramic views of Biscayne Bay and Miami Beach from every residence
- Energy-efficient, tinted, impact-resistant, floor-to-ceiling sliding glass doors and windows
- Wide 8 to 10 feet deep private terraces with glass railings for unobstructed views, accessible from living rooms and master bedrooms
- Smooth-finish ceilings from 9’0” on typical floors to 10’0” on penthouse levels
- Spacious walk-in closets in every residence
- Individually controlled, energy-efficient central air conditioning and heating systems
- Sprinkler fire protection system
- Advanced technology “smart building” pre-wired for Wi-Fi high-speed internet, data/voice, and cable TV
- Open-concept design to the living/dining room with convenient kitchen islands with breakfast bar
- European custom cabinetry with a selection of finishes and choices of countertops with optional full backsplashes
- Sub-Zero new-gen 36” integrated refrigerator/freezer with optional internal chilled water dispenser and icemaker
- Wolf new-gen transitional package with 30” high-frequency drop in radiant cooktop and 30” dual convection oven. Built-in dishwasher with cabinetry integrated paneling and concealed integrated microwave
- Open-concept master baths with optional designer privacy screens and imported marble flooring, base, and walls
- Premium European style cabinetry with designer details, imported stone vanity tops with double undermount lavatories master baths and full size mirrors
- Separate room with elongated water closet in master baths
- Spacious soaking tubs and frameless glass-enclosed showers in master baths in all residences
- Powder rooms in most residences
Outdoor attractions continue with magnificent architecture; a staggering feat of city renovation has produced one of the most complete Art Deco monuments in the world, with entire streets of pastel colored 30’s buildings perfectly restored. Shopping is definitely a local attraction, cute boutiques are as funky as clubs and fusionists parade the streets.
There are several cultural and natural attractions which are definitely worth scheduling time for, from dynamic street installations and the quirky collections like the Wolfsonian museum to spotting Manatees in the bay.
Just 2 blocks from Performing Arts Center in Miami.
5 blocks from the proposed world class Art Museum and Science Center.
A step out your front door will put you on Biscayne Bay in the newly developed Margaret Pace Park. Features tennis and basketball courts, soccer/cricket fields, playground, barbecue facilities and more.
Galleries of Wynwood Art District and Design District
Near the bridge from Miami Beach
Trips to Downtown Miami and South Beach are just minutes away.
Please see below the prices for the available units for sale at Paraiso Bay, available units for rent at Paraiso Bay, unit prices, floor plans, sold units at Paraiso Bay to give you a true idea of how much the luxury apartments at Paraiso Bay are worth.
For more information about this and other condos located in Edgewater, please contact us.