The Portofino Tower in South Beach is a stunning 44-story masterpiece of design that was one of the first of the new “ultra-luxury” high-rises to emerge in the now trendy South of Fifth (SoFi) area in South Beach. Needless to say, this pioneering condominium – located on the waterway that connects Biscayne Bay to the Atlantic Ocean – offers substantial comfort and is on par with the highest standard of living available in the city.
Without a doubt, the Portofino is sure to provide a quality of life that is almost unmatched by any condominium in Miami Beach. Best of all, you’re never too far from the world-class beaches, restaurants, boutiques, and other offers of the trendy SoFi area.
Constructed in 1998 by renowned developer Jorge Perez, the Portofino Tower pioneered luxurious living in South Beach. Its contemporary residences were among the first to feature expansive floor plans, floor-to-ceiling glass windows, and stunning views of the city and water, all of which remain signature characteristics of its residences to this day. Residences range from 1,090 to 4,510 square feet and from 1 to 4 bedrooms, including magnificent penthouse suits. Unit amenities include stunning custom kitchens with world-class appliances from brands such Subzero and Miele, deluxe powder rooms, and elegant baths with luxury installments and marble vanities.
PORTOFINO CONDO AMENITIES
- Award-winning architecture
- Swimming pools
- Tennis courts
- Lushly landscaped grounds
- 29th floor Club Portofino for residents only: state-of-the-art fitness center, personal trainers, aerobic, sauna and steam rooms, massage services, terrace with bar, game and billiards rooms, and theaters with big-screen TV
- Full-time concierge provides
- 24-hour attended gatehouse entry
- 24-hour, high tech security
- Magnificent four-story lobby
- Individual storage space
- Interior designed by the internationally-renowned firm that styled New York's Four Seasons Hotel
- Miami Beach Marina
- Pet friendly
PORTOFINO RESIDENCES AMENITIES
- Pacious, spectacular outdoor terraces with unrivaled panoramic views
- Double door entry
- Gracious entrance foyers
- 9'3" ceilings
- Generous closets
- Deluxe powder room in every residence
- European styling
- Italian-designed Snaidero cabinets
- Granite countertops
- Breakfast area with floor-to-ceiling bay windows
- Top-of-the-line appliances
- Cooktop and microwave
- Butcher Block island
- Washer and dryer
- Master Bathroom
- Oversized jacuzzi tub
- Granite vanity with double sink
- Marble floors and stall shower
- Kohler water closet and bidet
A cosmopolitan city whose residents are as diverse as its visitors.
Just a few steps from over 7 miles of beaches
Near Miami Beach Marina.
3 Golf courses
Dining, nightlife and world-class shopping.
Many wonderful restaurants, cafe, lounge and nightclubs in the area
Moments from many world-class hotel facilities
Leading pre-schools, numerous private elementary, middle and high school academies
Please see below the prices for the available units for sale at Portofino Tower, available units for rent at Portofino Tower, unit prices, floor plans, sold units at Portofino Tower to give you a true idea of how much the luxury apartments at Portofino Tower are worth.
For more information about this and other condos located in South of Fifth or Miami Beach, please contact us.