As one of the Nation's fastest growing Metropolises Fort Lauderdale offers an unmatched array of cultural, fitness, and lifestyle amenities — many, just steps from The Residences at W Fort Lauderdale. From sailing to shopping, museums to marinas, the city is truly a world-class destination.
With its sun-kissed beaches and azure Atlantic Ocean, Fort Lauderdale has long been known as the Venice of the Americas. Today, the city is an official boating mecca — excelling at everything from cruising to yachting to stand-up paddle boarding. There’s fishing, of course, along with the annual International Boat Show and both the International Fishing and Swimming Halls of Fame.
Fort Lauderdale is also excelling on the cultural front. The Broward Center for the Performing Arts, one of the top 10 most visited theaters in the world, and NSU Art Museum of Fort Lauderdale are testaments to the city’s tradition of high-culture excellence. Then, there’s kid-friendly fun at the Museum of Discovery & Science and Fort Lauderdale Children’s Theater. A clutch of elegant country clubs and premier golf courses offer ideal settings for both low-key deal-making and casual competition. And the nearby Dolphin Stadium is where serious sports fans find pro-level fun.
With its world-class shopping, fine dining, and all-access outdoor activities, Fort Lauderdale isn’t just for vacations — it’s a place to truly call home.
W FORT LAUDERDALE RESIDENCES AMENITIES
- Magnificent 9-foot floor-to-ceiling windows
- Atlantic Ocean and Intracoastal Waterway views
- Sliding glass doors leading on to spacious balconies
- Fully finished living and dining areas Entertainment system
- Fully integrated kitchens Italian-designed cabinetry
- Polished designer stone countertops
- Deluxe side-by-side refrigerator and freezer
- Flat range stove with gourmet wall oven
- Built-in microwave
- Under-mounted stainless steel sink
- Dining table with seating for four
- Washer and dryer
- Signature W Hotels® bed
- NudeAudio Studio 5 Plush seating Up to 56” LCD TV
- Designer vanity tops, shower, tub, walls, and floors
- Premium spa bathtub and separate shower
- Designer fixtures, faucets, and accessories
W FORT LAUDERDALE CONDO AMENITIES
- BEACHFRONT – 315 linear feet of designated white beach
- WET EAST – Heated swimming pool oasis with endless oceanfront views
- WET WEST – Private VIP saltwater pool complex
- FIT CENTER – The perfect spot to inspire a workout
- CABANAS – Book a private cabana and order treats from the WET® Bar and Grille
- BLISS® SPA – Pamper the mind and body in our full-service spa
- STEAK 954 – Our Stephen Starr gourmet oceanfront restaurant
- LIVING ROOM – Ocean view lounge for cocktails, bites, and socializing
- Residential requests & concierge services
- Valet parking and self-parking for residence owners
- Package delivery services
- Telephone access to Hotel Services and Amenities
- Text messaging services
- Access to all hotel amenities
Just a few steps away from over 7 miles of beaches
Moments from many world-class hotel facilities
Many wonderful restaurants, cafe, lounge and nightclubs in the area
Hollywood – Fort Lauderdale Airport
Las Olas Boulevard
World class museums
Cruise ships sailed from Port Everglades
Home to the Fort Lauderdale Swap Shop
Please see below the prices for the available units for sale at W Fort Lauderdale, available units for rent at W Fort Lauderdale, unit prices, floor plans, sold units at W Fort Lauderdale to give you a true idea of how much the luxury apartments at W Fort Lauderdale are worth.
For more information about this and other condos located in Fort Lauderdale, please contact us.