1800 Club is located in the Design District. All residences feature spacious floor plans and unrivaled amenities including one of the best gyms in Miami. Marble baths, granite kitchen counters, GE Profile appliances and individual W/D's.
The 1800 Club Miami is an exclusive 41-story building features Design of Merit award-winning architecture by Bermello, Ajamil, and Partners whose previous accomplishments include the Four Seasons on Brickell Avenue. From the grand entrance overlooking Margaret Pace Park and Biscayne Bay, continuing inside to the 2-story lobby replete with elegant crystal sculpture, one can see the dedication to exquisite design and detail.
1800 Club Amenities:
- Two story high recreational floor with bayfront veranda
- Dramatic heated pool overlooking Biscayne Bay
- State-of-the-art gym with spectacular views
- Yoga / Aerobics studio
- Steam and massage rooms
- Shallow pool area with chaise lounges and beautiful landscaping
- Club room with big screen TV
- 24-hour concierge available
- 24-hour valet services
- Mail room and package receiving desk
- Optional touch-screen monitor to access all building services
- Private storage facilities
- Bicycle storage
- Upscale bar and restaurant overlooking Biscayne Bay
- Secured parking
- Professional building management
- Pet friendly
Just 2 blocks from Performing Arts Center in Miami.
5 blocks from the proposed world class Art Museum and Science Center.
A step out your front door will put you on Biscayne Bay in the newly developed Margaret Pace Park. Features tennis and basketball courts, soccer/cricket fields, playground, barbecue facilities and more.
Galleries of Wynwood Art District and Design District
Trips to Downtown Miami and South Beach are just minutes away.
Please see below the prices for the available units for sale at 1800 Club, available units for rent at 1800 Club, unit prices, floor plans, sold units at 1800 Club to give you a true idea of how much the luxury apartments at 1800 Club are worth.
For more information about other condos located on EdgeWater or Downtown Miami, please contact us.
For Association inquiries, please contact:
1800 Club Condominium Association & Management
– Front Desk 786.314.7459
– Management Office 786.314.7457