Riva is a 15-story riverfront tower with views of the Ft. Lauderdale downtown skyline and ocean beaches. The 2-acre site on the Middle River is across from a 20-acre park and tennis center, just north of Sunrise Blvd. and Galleria Mall, one mile from the beach.
Exquisite, contemporary Italian design (thus the name) a curvilinear form that follows 400 feet of waterfront and extraordinarily generous indoor and outdoor amenity areas create a one-of-a-kind waterfront sanctuary for only 100 owners.
A private club, covering the entire 4th floor with over 40,000 s.f. of glass-walled, indoor-outdoor recreation and relaxation. An ocean view gym, Borghese-themed spa, owners lounge and unique dinner-party “Cucina” are complemented by a 65-ft lap pool, sundecks and lawns, outdoor living room and even a dog walk.
And then there are the watersports center, riverside gardens and the boat slips. Bradley Deckelbaum is the fourth generation of his developer family, continuing a 100-year legacy from Canada to Florida.
The family has completed over 2,000 homes in Florida, with a value in excess of $800 million. Some of the best-known recent communities include Bellaria, on the ocean in Palm Beach, Renaissance, on the ocean in Hollywood, and Le Rive, on the Intracoastal in Ft. Lauderdale.
RIVA residences are large. Two bedrooms begin over 1,500 sq.ft. and three bedrooms go over 2,500 sq.ft. And the panoramic terraces are extra large – up to 70 ft. long and 15 ft. wide, with a summer kitchen.
Every residence is finished with Subzero/Wolf appliances, including gas cooktop, as well as stone and glass “Wet Room” baths.
All are complemented with garage parking and private storage areas.
There are 10 different model plans, with 90 residences from floors 5-14.
15% 60 days after Contract
20% Ground Breaking
50% at closing
RIVA RESIDENCE AMENITIES
- 15-story tower offers ocean-to-sunset views, overlooking the waterways, beaches and skyline of Fort Lauderdale; residences on floors 5-14 plus penthouse levels
- Private elevator access
- 9’ ceiling heights
- Tinted, energy-efficient, impact- resistant windows and glass doors
- Pre-wired for high-speed internet, cable tv and data/voice
- Energy-efficient air heating and cooling system
- Exceptionally large and livable outdoor terraces, deeper and wider with dimensions up to 13 feet deep and 72 feet long, offering both sunrise and sunset views
- “Summer Kitchen” on outdoor terraces, with built-in grill and counter/storage
- Finished “decorator ready”
- Contemporary, sensual “wet room” design combines shower and bath in large stone and glass ambiance
- Imported Italian-design cabinetry
- Sub-Zero/Wolf premium appliance package with gas cooktop
RIVA CONDO AMENITIES
- 250-foot landscaped entry drive to riverside lobby
- Site is approximately 2 acres, on west bank of the Middle River, across from the 20-acre George English Park, just north of Sunrise Blvd and Galleria Mall
- Porte cochere entry with fountain and valet service
- 60-foot wide, glass-walled, river-view lobby with reception/security desk, attended 24/7
- Lobby-level cafe overlooking river
- 400-foot landscaped park along the bank of the river, with seating, gardens and walkway
- Private boat slips and dock for residents, accommodating boats up to 30 feet
- Recreation dock for kayakers and paddle boarders, on-site watersports club with rentals
- “The RIVA Water Taxi”, a private residents’ boat service to take you across the river for tennis in the park, lunch at Galleria, or a sunset cruise
- Reserved garage parking
- Wifi in all public areas
THE RIVER CLUB
- 4th floor enclave featuring floor-through, glass-walled, air-conditioned spaces surrounded by a wrap-around outdoor landscaped deck
- A private club for residents and their guests, with river, ocean and city views
- The waterview Fitness Center, fully-equipped with cardio and aerobic areas, as well as yoga
- The elegant Club Room, a cocktail lounge and private party room offering indoor and outdoor seating and escapes
- The unique Cucina, a grand exhibition kitchen, dining and party experience where you and 20 friends can prepare your own feast, or bring in a 5-star chef
- Borghese Spa, with treatment rooms and the famed Italian spa product line
- Private wine lockers
- The River’s Edge Pool, a full-size 65-foot lap pool which overlooks the river, and offers oceanview lounging with splash pools
- Cabanas for residents & guests
- The Dog Walk, a specially built sequestered walkway for a quick dog visit without leaving the building
RIVA RIVER LOFTS
- Two Floors
- 4 Bedrooms - 4.5 Bathrooms
- Price: $2.7 Million - $3.9 Million
- Total Area: 12,085 sq. ft.
- Two car garage
- Private boat slip
- Interior Elevator
- Rooftop spa
- Terraces with Summer Kitchen
- 16 foot high walls glass facing the park facing the river
Just a few steps away from over 7 miles of beaches
Moments from many world-class hotel facilities
Many wonderful restaurants, cafe, lounge and nightclubs in the area
Hollywood – Fort Lauderdale Airport
Las Olas Boulevard
World class museums
Cruise ships sailed from Port Everglades
Home to the Fort Lauderdale Swap Shop
Please see below the prices for the available units for sale at Riva, available units for rent at Riva, unit prices, floor plans, sold units at Riva to give you a true idea of how much the luxury apartments at Riva are worth.
For more information about this and other condos located in Fort Lauderdale, please contact us.