SkyRise Miami is the vision of renowned developer Jeff Berkowitz and his exceptional development team to create a truly global icon for the city of Miami – a revolutionary structure that will be instantly recognizable and capture the energy and exhilaration of this distinctive city. Unlike other observation towers, SkyRise Miami is asymmetrical. It is decidedly directional, facing the Caribbean and South America. It welcomes our visitors from the South into North America. It is our abstract version of the Statute of Liberty.
A sculpture to view from afar, and also to explore within.
Also, unlike other observation towers, SkyRise Miami is more than a viewing deck. It has content. A cluster of functional levels at its top contain multiple entertainment opportunities. It emphasizes current thinking: that architecture is not only about form, but also about content.
1,000 Feet tall above Biscayne Bay
The tallest building in Florida
Gold LEED certification
SKYRISE MIAMI TOWER AMENITIES
- Unparalleled 40 mile views
- SkyRise Miami Main Observation Decks.
- Premium observation deck
- Sky Plunge: base-jumping using a sophisticated bungee-like safety system
- SkyRise Drop: An array of 12 seats carrying riders is lifted towards the top of the Tower and then released to free-fall down the Tower
- Skyrise flying theatre: a motion-based simulator in the air will embark on a hang-glider tour of South Florida
- Fine dining
- Exclusive nightclub
- Ballroom and distinctive event space
- Sky High Club will be one of the most exclusive in the world with a limited membership-only opportunity
- Meeting and Conference Center
- Skyrise tower entrance a grand staircase to enter the Tower Podium
- Dynamic and exciting retail environment
- Tower souvenir and gift purchase opportunities
SkyRise Miami will be the signature landmark of the great city of Miami – where the world comes to play. Beautiful weather, world famous beaches and the sparkling waters of Biscayne Bay are the backdrops for SkyRise Miami.
Epicenter of the city surrounded by over $3 billion of new public and private projects including mass transit, museums, parks, sports venues and entertainment.
Short walking distance from Shops, restaurants and bars.
Across the street of the American Airlines Arena.
Metromover, Metro Station and Public Transit
Moments from many world-class hotel facilities
Perez Art Museum and Frost Museum of Science
Adrienne Arsht Center
Miami Dade College
Mall at Miami Worldcenter
Please see below the prices for the available units for sale at SkyRise Miami, available units for rent at SkyRise Miami, unit prices, floor plans, sold units at SkyRise Miami to give you a true idea of how much the luxury apartments at SkyRise Miami are worth.
For more information about this and other condos located in Downtown Miami or Biscayne Blvd, please contact us.